photo newheader2_zpsb8d39796.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

Portland, Oregon Pest Control Coupons

Pest Control Coupons in Portland OR
It can be hard to find a good deal on pest control services in the Portland Metro area.  Most companies will offer a "free inspection", but then gouge you on price when they give you a bid to take care of the problem.  It is difficult to know who you can trust before you pick up the phone and call someone. 

Full disclosure, I am in the area and own a pest control company in Vancouver, Washington.  Before I started out, I had a few different people come to my house occasionally for pest control services.  One of the guys that came out really tried to hard sell me on services that I was not even sure that I needed.  I don't know about you, but I really, really hate pushy sales people.  It makes me feel really uncomfortable and what I have found is that most pest control companies fit this mold. 

When I started New Leaf Pest Control, I decided that I wanted to be different and set up a company that was never "pushy" and never made the customer feel uncomfortable.  So far, I think that we have accomplished that.

I got a call from a potential customer the other day that seemed pretty nervous about having a pest control company come to her house.  She asked me an interesting question, "if you needed to find a company to come out and treat for ants, would you pick your company?"  Well, I didn't really need to think about it too hard and I said, "of course".  But, later on, I did think about it.  If I was a customer, how would I rate my experience from the moment I picked up the phone to when the technician left my house.  Perhaps it is unfair to answer that because my opinion is obviously so biased.  But, regardless of that fact, I think it is important to think about these things, to make an effort to create a good experience for the customer.

Anyway, in this long winded, self serving rant, I wanted to offer you a coupon for reading it all the way to the end.  Please click here for some pest control coupons in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington area.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment